The management and staff at Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort strongly believe in renewable energy and have made a commitment towards continuous improvement in this area.
A number of initiatives have already been achieved:
- A solar hybrid system with 40 combined solar hybrid solar panels for solar energy to be used for electricity and water heating.
- A Total of 100.40 Square Meters of Solar Panels
- A Solar Hybrid system with Thermal efficiency: 80,60 %
- Estimated energy saving of over 84,860 kWH per annum
- Estimated light heating diesel saving of over 9,000 litres per annum
- Saving in CO2 emissions of over 51,849 kgs per annum
- Estimated Photovoltaic Performance: 11,700 kWh per annum
The Following Solar Yield KWs were generated from October till February, 2012
The Following Energy Saving KWs from October till February, 2012 were
The Following CO2 emissions were saved from October till February, 2012
We believe in continuing to sustain and rehabilitate the environment for our benefit as well as the benefit of all our visitors and will continue to seek areas where we can improve and forge partnerships both locally and abroad in order to achieve the right results in the area of eco-friendliness.
Click Here to view some Energy Saving Tips.