An exciting opportunity within our cluster of hotels in St Julian’s is looking for a new Accounts Payable. The selected candidate will report directly to the Area Director of Finance.
Scope and Purpose
- Matching, posting, and processing of invoices and delivery notes against authorised purchase orders and issuing payments through the Adaco.
- Inventory System and Accounting Systems.
- Filing of all documentation and managing such for audit and statutory reporting purposes.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and assisting in supplier query resolution.
- Month-end closing procedures including reconciling the purchasing ledger to the general ledger, the preparation of accruals for unreceived invoices and unmatched purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures relating to Accounts Payable are properly implemented and adhered to.
- Have an Advanced Level qualification in Accounts or similar.
- Be computer literate and ideally familiar with Adaco Inventory System and SUN
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task and can work with minimum supervision.
- Have previous experience in a similar position.
- Welcoming and fun environment.
- Meals on duty.
- Health insurance cover.
- Interesting career opportunity and fast professional growth.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV by e-mail to the Human Resources Department on [email protected] by 6th January 2024