An opportunity has arisen for those who would like to advance their career in the Housekeeping Department, at the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, the Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for leading a team to produce remarkable results.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, hiring, and training hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Ensure public and back-of-house areas are kept clean and always organised.
- Managing the daily housekeeping shift operations and ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ensuring guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working effectively with the Engineering department on guestroom maintenance.
- Supporting and supervising an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Communicating areas that need attention to staff, following up to ensure understanding.
- Ensuring all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms and observing their behaviour whilst providing feedback.
- Managing the department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Responding to guest problems and complaints
The ideal candidate will:.
- Have ideally a minimum of 2 years in a similar role with responsibility for managing staff.
- Hold an ITS qualification or equivalent.
- Good understanding of housekeeping management systems, products, and processes.
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Portray a professional image in line with the Company values.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Welcoming and fun environment.
- Meals on duty.
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.
- Health insurance cover.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV by e-mail to the Human Resources Department at [email protected] by 6th December 2023.